BOOK 3: OFF AND RUNNING!
With the groundwork in place book three can now safely set off at a faster pace.
Your child will love the adventures of Tim and Meg in the park and along the way they will be learning:
- 15 new vowel sounds and/or new ways of making sounds they already know.
- 8 new consonant sounds and blends.
- 10 irregular high frequency words.
- When to use ‘to’ and ‘too’.
- When to use ‘c’ ‘k’ or ‘ck’.
- About contractions (what they are and how to read and spell them)
- To identify long and short vowel sounds.
- 339 new words.
- A story vocabulary of 164 well known words
All this in a simple easy to follow, easy to teach, step by step workbook of only 40 lessons.